Now that your journey in finding your soul mate has finally come to an end, the culminating event in celebration of this wonderful accomplishment is here: your wedding day. This day should be one of the happiest days of your life. It should be a party where you and your partner share your joy and happiness to the people that mean the most to you. Yes, the day you become one should be a joyful event. Yet, it can add up to months and months of stress because of all the planning involved in bringing it all together for one grand event. So, what can you do to avoid the stress and add more joy to your wedding day? Here are some tips that should help:
1. Start early in planning your wedding. Most reception facilities, photographers, and entertainment providers are usually booked up to 2 years in advance for prime wedding months of the year. Start making calls early to see what dates are open.
2. Choose the wedding dress carefully. One the most important decisions that a bride must make in the course of planning her wedding is the design of her wedding dress; this should take top priority. Factors like the bride’s body shape, the theme of the event, and even the budget, are all considered when choosing the perfect wedding gown. You must try on plenty of dresses and check several shops before you find that one special dress that will best suit you.
3. In choosing flowers for the event, bear in mind the theme and the color choices selected for the occasion. Matching them with the entourage’s and the bride’s gowns is a must! Check the seasonality and availability of these flowers. You can order the freshest (and the cheapest) kinds of flowers that align with the growing season around your wedding date. If you want to de-stress yourself, do not chose non-seasonal flowers, as you may find it very difficult to order especially when your wedding date falls out of the flower’s season.
4. Wedding invitations show your desire to invite those you want to be present on your wedding day. You must have a complete list or quickly finalize the line-up of your guests to avoid forgetting anybody that should be present for your very special day. You would not want special people in your lives to feel insignificant because you accidentally forgot to send them an invitation!
5. Weeks before the big day, prepare your wedding vows. It should be meaningful, straight from your heart, and well rehearsed to avoid embarrassing moments. Do not wait for the last minute to draft your wedding vows.
6. Most couples choose to brand their wedding rings with their initials. There are also some who choose to have symbols or dedications as gestures of love and devotion engraved on their rings. Plan on your wedding bands early so you can adjust your budget and your time around them. Aside from your wedding bands, a nice set of silver engraved cufflinks can also be a special item. Like the rings, wedding cufflinks can also be engraved with any design you wish to have. This item is equally memorable since it can be made to fit your choice of shape, size and material. Wedding Cufflinks can express those ideas that one fails to put into words.
When everything is set and ready, you can relax and wait for the special day you exchange “I do’s”. The memories will serve as lasting treasures that are worth keeping for the rest of your lives.